Thursday, August 1, 2013

Miss VJ Reviews Ankle Booties from Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale

Everyday Ankle Booties, Part 3
Remember Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom ends August 5th!

Anniversary Sale Price $179.90, Post Sale $275.00

Miss VJ's Review:
Via Spiga, why do you torture me so?  Not a good fit.  For me.  Too wide in the wrong places, too clunky.  Too bad.  Try the Stuart Weitzman instead (2 out of 10).
 
 
Anniversary Sale Price $79.90, Post Sale $119.95
Miss VJ's Review:
"I surprised myself.  I like these and this isn't the kind bootie I would normally pick up and try.  Nice look, comfy but I suggest trying a half size up, for comparison.  My only complaint, the top was wide and hit against my lower shin when I walked.  Could be a problem walking in them all day. (5 out of 10)."

Anniversary Sale Price $129.90, Post Sale $189.95.
Miss VJ's Review:
"This boot feels like the booty equivalent of a low-rider.  The heel felt lower than the front.  Snarky remarks aside, these booties have nice room in the toe-box, and good arch support. Not the kind of shoe I would usually reach for, but I say, check them out.  (6 out of 10)."



No comments:

Post a Comment