Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Everyday Ankle Booties, Part 1
Remember Anniversary Sale at Nordstrom ends August 5th!

Anniversary Sale Price $229.90, Post Sale $350.00
Miss VJ's Review:
"I own a pair of boots by this brand, so I had to make sure I wasn't playing favorites,  They're expensive too - so I was mindful of being a price snob.  All that aside, these are nice.  Aquatalia has solved the pointy-yet comfy toe-box issue and found a way to fit nicely around your ankle (hint: less is more).  Good heel height and quite stable.  The navy suede is a dark, rich blue.  This was the first pair I considered keeping, were it not for the size - had I tried them in the store, I would have tried a 1/2 size up.  Gives these a try (8 out of 10)."
 
Anniversary Sale Price $289.90, Post Sale $455.00



 
Miss VJ's Review:
"This was the only shoe I tried in a  size other than 8.5.  My experience with SW boots is order a size or two down.  Didn't help.  My heel slipped.  I wasn't happy.  I didn't try the second boot.  Nice styling but you can find something better from Paul Green, Sam Edelman or Clarks. (4 out of 10)."
 
Anniversary Sale $89.90, Post Sale $139.95
 
Miss VJ's Review:
Cute, comfortable, nice heel support.  I didn't like they way they fit around my ankles and sadly, I couldn't get too excited about them.  (7 out of 10).
 
SOLD OUT - pooh
Miss VJ's Review:
"These boots are nice and meant for walking.  Good heel height, the soft suede gives them a broken-in feel.  The opening isn't too gaping and actually comfy when walking.  They call these dark grey but they really look more brown.  A nice color either way. These are keepers.  Definitely check these out. (9 out of 10)."  Maybe now we know why they are sold out. Keep these in mind in case they restock or you have the chance to try this brand another time.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment